We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Officer to join our team at a locomotive train station. As a Maintenance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all equipment and facilities are properly maintained and in good working order.
• Perform routine maintenance tasks, including inspecting, cleaning, and repairing equipment and facilities
• Develop and implement a preventative maintenance program to minimize downtime and maximize equipment lifespan
• Coordinate with external contractors and vendors to perform maintenance and repairs as needed
• Maintain accurate records of all maintenance activities and equipment inventory
• Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and procedures.
Minimum HND or BSc in any relevant field
• 3-5 years of experience in a maintenance role, preferably in a transportation or manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.